TVR06N-01-001 6 Sensor Tireview Kit Shown; Internal Sensors, Display with USB and 12v Adapter. Put the power of technology to work for you with the most advanced tire pressure monitoring systems. TireView's® efficient and reliable design makes monitoring your tires easier than ever. Not only will you gain peace of mind when you choose the most trusted brand on the market, but you’ll get top-rated customer service, online product support, and a full two-year warranty.
- Every kit includes a repeater to maximize the performance of the system!
- Real time display of accurate tire pressure and temperature
- Add TireView® LIVE™ to integrate with Telematics providers
- Easy installation
- Light, compact, and water-resistant sensors
- Pressure range of 1 to 218 pounds
- Monitor up to 115 tires (14 in the power position, and 4 trailers at 24 tires each, plus 5 spares)
- User adjustable high and low-pressure alarm levels
- Audible, visual and textual alerts on display
- 1 TireView™ wide screen display
- Screw-on cap style or internal banded sensors (or both, depending on application)
- Rubber display mount
- Suction cup display mount
- Fixed display mount with screws
- USB and 12V charging capabilities
- Detailed user manual
- 1 Repeater
- 2 Year Warranty
Key Display Features:
- 3.5" wide-screen display!
- Monitors up to 4 different trailers/vehicles in addition to power vehicle
- Select or drop trailers/vehicles with a single push of a button
- Provides audible, visual and textual alerts
- Multiple mounting options
- Monitors tire pressure and temperature
- 3.5" Diagonal
- 4.6" Wide
- 2.99" Tall
- 1.06" Deep
- 4.4 ounces
- Est. Kit Weight – 2-4 lbs
- Warranty – 2 Years
- Mfg – Pressure Systems International
TVR06N-01-001 TireView® Kit 6 Internal Mono USB
TireView® is available through our Distributor Partners only.
Please CLICK HERE to submit a contact form.
Contact us for more information:
Phone: (210) 222-1926 M-F 7:30am - 4:30pm CT
TireView™ products are back by a 2-year warranty. Please review the Warranty Statement documentation in our Resources area.